Pages

Monday 14 December 2009

My idea advent calendar, day 14

December 14th: Pockets

Men have pockets. Women have bags. These are the general rules for carrying stuff about. Indeed, I found out recently that some commercially available women's trousers don't even HAVE pockets on them. The simple fact is that, whether they know it or not, women are missing out. My solution to society's great oversight is Nockets, which I have invented. The stick on pocket with a glue so strong you can even wear them whilst naked (hence the name). Seriously, you'd not be able to get them off again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems like a great idea on the surface, but I can see on problem with the nocket.

You would have to put your hands down your trowsers to access the nockets. That would not look so good in the checkout queue in Tescos.

Attention

You have reached the bottom of the internet