Pages

Friday 4 December 2009

My idea advent calendar, day 4

December 4th: Vases

You never know when you're going to need a vase, but I think we all know that the need for one will always arise at some point. So, here's my idea: houses to be built with fixed vases at strategically important vase points. In fact, as a part of the house's fixtures and fittings, they could also be plumbed in to the water system and be fitted with a little tap, saving two jobs. Not only would this save hundreds of thousands of vase finding hours every year, but the rather ugly prospect of empty vases scattered around your room would see plant sales rocket and homes everywhere be filled with lovely colourful flowers and bees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have asked 5olly why he never buys me flowers and he says it's because I don't have a vase.

I told him that he should buy me a bloody vase then, and I'll get my own flowers, but that hasn't happened either.

:(

dotmund said...

This is proof, as if proof were needed, that my ideas are SOLID GOLD.

Attention

You have reached the bottom of the internet