Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

My favourite albums: 5olly

This list is provided by my good friend and internet celebrity 5olly. 5olly also has his own blog where you can read about his efforts to watch Channel 4's list of the 100 greatest war films and the decline of his sanity as a result. You should read it. I do. Don't make me come up there.

It also includes a greatest hits album which, again, I'm allowing. Again, this is due to favouritism. Bad luck, everyone else.

He describes this list as being one that "any gay biker might own". Only if they're COOL, though, say the rest of us.

Faith No More – Angel Dust
Green Day – Dookie
The Streets – A Grand Don’t Come For Free
The The – Infected
The La’s – The La’s
The Sisters of Mercy – A Slight Case Of Overbombing
Scissor Sisters – Scissor Sisters
Alien Ant Farm – ANThology
U2 – Achtung Baby
Lily Allen – It’s Not Me, It’s You
Foo Fighters – Greatest Hits (It’s the only album I ever bought of them)
Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast

Thanks to 5olly. If you want in, please follow these simple if garbled instructions

No comments:

Attention

You have reached the bottom of the internet