Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

My favourite albums: Alistair

With five lists already, this feature is already five times more successful than I'd anticipated and I've not even done my own yet. Our latest contributor is hardened blogger Alistair, of Scaryduck fame. He says this list marks him down as two things: "old, and a sucker for elfin Aussie singer-songwriters".

1 The Boo Radleys - Giant Steps (1993)
2 Win - Uh! Tears Baby (A Trash Icon) (1987)
3 Megan Washington - I Believe You, Liar (2010)
4 David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (1972)
5 Kate Bush - Hounds of Love (1985)
6 Radiohead - The Bends (1995)
7 Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures (1979)
8 Ultravox! - Ha!Ha!Ha! (1977)
9 The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses (1989)
10 Human League - Travelogue (1980)

Thanks to Alistair. If you'd like to contribute yours, the details are here.

No comments:

Attention

You have reached the bottom of the internet