Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

I like your hair

I have this hair. It's sort of extreme wavy. Moderately curly. Either way, if I don't cut it, it just does what it likes. There's not much you can do. It just sticks out and up and down and around as it sees fit. People seem to like it. I'm growing to like it, too.

As you may also know, I am a big fan of Bob Dylan. You may have already guessed where this is going.

I am aware, yes, that Mr. Dylan and myself have similar hair.

I generally have to keep the fact I'm a Dylan enthusiast quiet unless I have short hair. Otherwise strangers immediately say something like "ah, the hair" or "that explains the hair".

This either means that they believe that, in the womb I concentrated very hard to get the requisite shape of hair follicle to have Dylanesque hair. Or that in adult life I elected to have a perm, in order to look like Bob Dylan.

Maybe I should stop wearing a harmonica rack, and taking Joan Baez, to social functions.

No comments:

Attention

You have reached the bottom of the internet